Scotts Web Tips: Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to Scottswebtips. This privacy statement addresses how we (Scottswebtips) collect your personal information and the ways in which Scottswebtips uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Scottswebtips may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (pages visited or usage patters);
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone#, or eMail);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone#, or eMail);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone#, or eMail); and
- any other information that you send to Scottswebtips.
Using personal information
Scottswebtips will not sell your personal information and we respect your personal identity. Scottswebtips may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Scottswebtips discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes listed above, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. We take this seriously.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Scottswebtips may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- Scottswebtips will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Scottswebtips will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this Privacy statement
This website may contain links to other websites. Scottswebtips is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
c/o Legal Department
PO Box 1301
Maricopa, AZ 85139
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.